Seize the Day was an immersive, outdoor theatrical experience re-interpreting and contemporising a traditional Cornish story.
The key aims of the project were to:
- Develop new cultural audiences by taking relevant, meaningful and authentic cultural experiences into the hearts of communities across Cornwall
- Critically explore participation, cultural celebration and ‘coming together’ as a community
- Develop long-term relationships with these communities, and leave them craving more
- Pilot innovative ways of evaluating outdoor cross-art form events
- Develop emerging artists through our intern programme in partnership with Falmouth University